I am linking up with Lena for the Tuesday Ten....
Her topic is
10 Things You Wish You Knew 10 Years Ago
1. I wish I knew how quickly time goes. (Enjoy the time you have with your children...each and every day)
2. I wish I knew how to forgive easier. (Time is wasted on anger and hate. Love and understanding makes life easier...and happier)
3. I wish I knew how to realize that everyone has a story...and you can't judge anyone. (Everyone has a reason for who they are and why they make certain choices.)
4. I wish I knew my mother in law wouldn't be here. (I would have spent more time hanging out with her and less time being frustrated with her.)
5. I wish I would have gone away with my husband more often. (Who knew we would have a baby with extra's...makes it harder to have a get-away.)
6. I wish I would have saved more money. (Never imagined my hubby having a career change.)
7. I wish I would have finished school back then. (How on earth do I go to school when I have kids going to college?)
8. I wish I would have been happier with who I was then. (Gotta love who you are...and be your very best you at every stage.)
9. I wish I would have started blogging a long time ago. (Was there even blogs ten years ago???)
10. I wish we would have traveled. (Ten years ago we had less kids...would have been way easier!)
Now a few things to say to me in the future....