Friday, November 18, 2011

My love for...

Dear Life,

I have neglected something terribly.  My love.  One of the things that made me happy.



Making my own cards.  Stamping.  Being Creative.


So today I spent one hour working on my Christmas Cards.  AND I WAS IN HEAVEN.  I forgot what it is like to be creative. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in life that I forget to do things in life that make me happy.  And making cards makes me happy...and the people that receive them happy too!

And.....after I decided to send homemade cards this  year, I saw this post on Facebook.

I LOVE THIS...PLEASE Consider! When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take one 

card and send it to this address: A Recovering 

American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW

 Washington, DC 20307-5001. If we pass this on and everyone

 sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful, special people, who have 

sacrificed so much would get.


Will you consider taking this challenge?  I think it will make a huge difference if we could all take five minutes and send at least one card....if everyone you knew sent one card how many cards would that be?


Thank you for those that fight for our freedoms.


And thank you for crafts.  


From...A Mom of Boys!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!