Friday, April 20, 2012

Ability

Dear Life,

I've learned some things about disabilities.
Like when you can't walk on your own...
you may need braces....
or a walker....
or you may need a wheelchair to get around.

Or when you can't see very well....
You need glasses.
When you can't hear...
You get a hearing aid.

But something is really making my mind spin right now...
When you have challenges learning....
When you can't concentrate...
When organization is not your forte...
What tools can you use to be successful in the classroom?

How do you teach a child to work independently....
How do you teach your child to keep his work for a month...in order....complete....and turn it in...
     when he forgets to take out the trash?
How do you teach your child that although he has a learning disability he still has ABILITY....


Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!