Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

Dear Life,


Instagram Friday...here we go





Is this not THE COOLEST SWEATSHIRT EVER?  Dracula, watch out....Volcom Kumaka is out on the loose!  We were at the doctor today and Kumaka got a GREEN LIGHT....no restrictions.  He is cleared to go back to school, crawl, stand, walk, everything.  We are thrilled and so is he!  Doesn't he look thrilled?


First Piano lesson isn't that adorable? 
 What song you ask? 
 Mary had a little lamb.

 On this day I had A MOUNTAIN of laundry to fold.
I started to fold it and I looked 
over watching Kumaka on the couch
 (pre clearance) and I knew it was 
sunny outside. 
 Hmmm......Bubbles or Laundry.  Hard one!


 Kawika on the sidelines...watching Kalani working on his free throws.  

Kekoa went to his cousins for spring break....here they are getting ready for a surf session. 

I took the boys left at home to the beach one day....here is our view!



















Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY





life rearranged



2 comments :

  1. I love all those smiles! Yay for clearance! Yay for bubbles and yay for the beach!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. You are absolutely fabulous. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!