Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SPEAK NOW

Dear Life,

Big big things are brewing.  See this girl?


Her name is Ellie!  She is in high school...and she has a dream.  She is an amazing young girl making a difference.  She has created an organization called Speak Now.  Watch this:




I am honored to be able to work with Ellie in  a small way.  It's always been a dream of mine to teach girls that they all have a voice, they all have the right to follow their dreams, and they ARE NOT ALONE.  When I met Ellie online, and saw what she is doing at such a young age I knew I needed to be a participant.  I also knew that Ellie is destined for greatness.  Watch out world.

Please go to Facebook and Like the Speak Now page 

HERE

When you do, ten cents will be donated to a local San Diego girls shelter.


SEPTEMBER 1st will be amazing!
The Ellie Life




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!