Monday, November 14, 2011

When my life began

Dear Life,

Thank you.  Thank you for bringing this man into my life.

Before Stuart, my life was a little crazy and out of control.  And lonely.  Stuart became my best friend, we confided in each other and started talking every day.  But when he took me to my favorite place....

And bought me a balloon and a pretzel....I fell in love.


Magic must have been in the air.  We became an official couple.


We lived an hour from each other, so we talked on the phone a lot....and we spent every weekend together.  I moved out of the town I grew up in and into Orange County.



I have never felt so much love in my life...until I found out we were expecting a little boy.  Life got exciting after that...


We had our first baby boy in 1994, we got married in 1994, and life just took off after that!
Fast forward to now...
A few more boys, a few more crows feet around my eyes....but an even bigger smile and a heart full of joy.  I never ever imagined that I would meet such an amazing man.
I never imagined I would be the mother of five amazing boys...
I am truly blessed....so thankful for this man....who brought a light into my life.  I wonder if he knew what he was getting into???

Thanks.....From a Mom of Boys!!!!

1 comment :

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!