Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday

Dear Life,

Tomorrow is my sweetheart's birthday.





Isn't he cute?  I love this man!


I don't really know how I got so lucky to be chosen to have such an amazing man as my husband...but I am so very grateful!  He is the very best part of me.....he makes me smile even when I don't want to....he reminds me to stop being so serious....he cooks better than I do LOL....he loves me in spite of me....and he is an absolutely amazing father.  He is kind, loving, patient and sweet.  


Happy Birthday babe! :)

From... a Mom of Boys!

1 comment :

  1. Stu is pretty awesome! And makes wonderful tacos! BUT... you make some great homemade popcorn! :)

    Happy Birthday Stu!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!