Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love mail...

Dear life,

I love mail in December. Christmas cards, Christmas letters, pictures of families, and packages.
Today I loved the mail more than I ever have before.
We got a letter from Make A Wish.  Kumaka is being granted a wish.
I am so excited for him and my boys.
For all that Kumaka has had to deal with....for all that my boys has had to deal with....something to look forward to.
Not sure when or where or what....just know that I love mail in December.
From....A Mom of Boys!!

2 comments :

  1. How exciting! Let us know the details when you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a wish....... How AWESOME!!! did u know my Brittany works with them... (Betsys daughter)...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!