Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beauty

Dear Life,

Last week I went to the high school's basketball game.  It's a good thing none of my kids play on the team yet, I was so distracted at what the girls were wearing I couldn't really watch the game.

There was nothing and I mean nothing left to the imagination.

Short
Tight
Low cut


To the point of shocking....I have five boys.....and at that point I felt so bad for my boys...they have no chance. Hardly anyone dresses modestly anymore.

And then I saw the girls from my church.  I sighed a little tiny breath of relief.  Maybe there is
  hope.


Here is a sample I have found from the past of beauty covered up.......what do you guys think?



From....A very shocked mom of boys (and a little grateful that I don't have to deal with girls)

2 comments :

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I'm shocked at some of the clothes that are even marketed to young girls. I have 5 girls and one boy. I have had to deal with my 2 older girls and their dress code. The oldest would change outside of the house and change back when she came home. Poor guys now days... they don't stand a chance at purity when so many girls are showing off everything they have. It's very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Salena.....how do you deal with that? That is so hard..... Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!