Thursday, October 20, 2011

30 Days of Intentional Acts of Kindness

Dear Life,

As October winds down and November approaches, I find myself in a mood to be even more thankful, and I saw this amazing idea from Pinterest....

http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2011/10/coming-in-november-30-days-of-intentional-acts-of-kindness-with-your-kids/

You've all heard of random acts of kindness?  This mom has decided to teach her kids the value of INTENTIONAL acts of kindness.  The whole month of November.

http://www.ablemuse.com/v6/poetry-translation/geoffrey-brock/pascoli-november




I think it's a great idea.......so I'm going to adopt it.  Check it out...what a revolution we could all make if we do it with our families, friends and loved ones.  Feel free to post any results from your November Kindness Acts....I will post mine!

So life, thank you for giving us the opportunity to show kindness....I can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear my readers comments...please take the time to tell me what you think!